10 November 2007

paparapapap...at McDonald's









FRANKIE

and MIEL






Running man. Hammer time. Poodle bangs. Barbie and pinggan-pingganan. Little Miss Philippines. Montessori days are happy days. Mother’s Choice, Go-to-eat, and Shakeys.What’s my age again?!?


More than anything, when I was a kid, I’d be at my most happiest every Sunday after church and my parents would drive us to McDonald’s in Alabang(the nearest to our place then!!) for a late breakfast and then later cross the street to ATC( think twin cinemas and South supermarket and castanas)


Even then, I love breakfast!! I love starting the day with a smile (after a long process of my mom waking me and my siblings all up) and a good cup of hot chocolate and pancakes. Answer games on Junior Inquirer..umm tried at least, and just savor the remaining hours before the noon sets in. Now that I’m older, an egg muffin+hash browns+sundae+fries is enough for me to sing ‘paparapapap’

Yesterday morning, this time at McDonald’s tagaytay, we had a feel-Sunday breakfast with my family + my ate’s two mini-me’s. The branch was recently renovated, when? Heck I don’t know! Anyways, it’s so much nicer to dine al fresco and take pleasure in the Tagaytay sun….I’m reading the broadsheet now, I’m not wearing my Sunday dress anymore, pinggan-pingganan was a thing of the past, but hey, I’m still pouring syrup on my pancake, dipping my fries in ketchup, sipping my hot drink, and yes, I’m still sitting beside my ate and kuya, fights not included. Nothing’s changed.

….Papemelroti. Megamall.Robinson’s Ortigas. Piano lessons. Sheklay and Tikyo. Amar Village. Ford liftback. Summer outings.Sago and Gulaman. Bicycle rides. Tagu-taguan.10-20. Game and watch. Mario Brothers.

So super size me!

No comments: