27 August 2008

IT'S A GOOD THING: GOURDO'S 12" PARTY TUB



I am no longer a corporate slave..at least for now. I know, i know, being a bum has its perks and hmm downside as well. Perks? I get to watch TV all day, look like a slob all day, and sleep for God knows how long. The downside? CLEAN MY OWN ROOM. And so i am still at the process of making my room squeaky clean, and fa-shion too..Martha style..kinda. I'm keeping the green-brown scheme(got no choice, but love those earthy tones mind ya). Aside from Food attention deficit disorder hehe, i also have selective OC disorder..meaning i just want my space clean, forget the rest of the house! I like organizing things, knick knacks. And these party tubs sure rescued me! in the shade of green that i LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Gourdo's. My mom adores the place. It's like Toys R us for grown ups..errr the ones who know how to cook at least..or for those who don't how to cook but make up for good housekeeping and nice table setting ( i am the latter ). You get a lot of great deals in this place. GOOD FIND: 12" PARTY TUB for P75...for 2.. how good is that? i just love finding good deals! Have a good one kids!

P.S
thanks aunt Martha for the title hehe

No comments: