09 November 2008

zilch

"There must be more than this provincial life!"
-Belle, Beauty and the beast

I wasn't Kevin Shields' inspiration when he wrote 'City Girl'.. I've been everywhere around the metro last week..and now i am nursing a cold, apart from the dagdag blemishes, i'm doing much better now, i think. sad face :( I do have a city gal bone,an eighth maybe, if Belle wants more than her provincial life, i think i'm totally fine with mine. I grew up in a nice neighborhood, promdi style (think: hear the magtataho in the morning..birds chirping, yes till now.less traffic.cleaner air, i guess.laid-back.simple life.tagaytay is just a drive away.kuliglig.) I was never a fan of the fast life, but i still wanna go to NYC..in a New York minute!

*********************
Some are born to be street smart slash city girl slash wonder woman, but i am my own Darna, and i have my own costume to boot! hah.

*********************
no idea: we were growing rosemary and basil in the yard!
i keep on forgetting: feed Cody, the turtle
penne pasta al forno at crema de fruta. practice makes perfect.

*********************

try the grilled tuna sandwich and the ham and cheese sa Kenny

No comments: