16 November 2010

i love the weather, i love the leather




channeling olivia palermo? yes i am, yes i am.
she's definitely one of my style icons next to alexa chung.
they're both disarmingly arresting but not over the top.

i don't usually have a hard time picking articles for my closet because i usually know what i want.
i actually have a mental list of the things that i need .i don't shop impulsively and i pick my pieces carefully.it's hard, but i don't want to accumulate much and end up giving half of my wardrobe away, just like in the past.
i am sober.

maybe i'm growing up now? i actually thinked twice before buying this leather leggings. i have my own rotary sign flashing in my head. do you need it? do you really, really need it?two yeses to that.

p.s.
you can be friends with me through the following:
~facebook
~google friend connect

2 comments:

liz said...

They look really cool, and I love the purple shoes!

Frances Joy said...

Loooove the leather leggings, especially with those shoes. Yes, you really, really needed them.