27 November 2007

when patent showed at my doorstep..among other things





Honey baked ham, smoked turkey, sugar cake, family. Oohh how I wish we also have thanksgiving here in the Philippines… and snow as well..minus the forest fires hehe. How I wish I can get enough sleep to remove all the nasty pimples on my face. My bad, I had been up all week (no thanks to traffic and divi!) so I caught up on my zzzzzs and wasn’t able to post anything for a week, tsk, tsk, tsk. So many wishes, so little time.haayyy.

Hey miss Noity woity, you were here pala last Nov 15?!? Sayang we weren’t able to catch up on our chikas, you’re back to Bahrain again. Good thing they have bibingka there at Megamall:) so you liked it? It’s much better here though with the smoke of the charcoal greeting your face and all+dirt:) it makes it more masarap. I guessed you did more than eating there at Megamall right? *wink* *wink* oh well what’s a girl to do?

Speaking of which, what’s a girl to do when pretty shoes are smiling at you? Especially if they are patent…and are size 7!!?? Buy it of course, honey! Since patent are making a comeback, now’s the time to get your own pair (and to take advantage of the cold weather as well) Huh, fall, summer waht have you, gotta get these shoes!!

Here’s some pretty finds from CLN


I truly truly adore this pair! When was the last time I owned one with this style? Hah, elementary days. Hehe the wonder years. I use to wear it with white stockings with matching beribboned head band, cute:) (try to wear it now and I’d look like Kelly Osborne!)

Another fetish: don’t you just love the smell of brand new shoes? It has that crunchy leathery smell that makes you wanna wear the pair everyday! Until one day you can’t stand the smell of it haha.




I’m fond of this one also!! It’s got that mannish oxford style but the strap makes it sexy so it’s kinda androgynous in a sense. And nice gamuza detailing on the heels( both shoes have gamuza heels)

Uhh! I’m head over heels haha











Twiggy’s famous crop. Grace Kelly. Audrey Hepburn. Jackie O. Princess Diana .Yes, like many girls (and gays) I look up to these women. They’re everyone’s style icons. they epitomize elegance, glamour and grace. But in this girl’s life I was a bit dazed. are the Olsen twins my new fashion icons?





Olsen Twins :)

Yes, my nieces Sage and Zoe. Shoudn’t it be the other way around, me being their glam guru? Hmm learn to blog you two! Thanks to size 18, and thanks to Kids of Bayo!




Me wearing the boat neck cut Kids of Bayo shirt to work..










..and Zoe with Nikki Gil (post show) at the seussical the musical stint(ATC)



hoo hoo poor Zoe, she’s got no idea I’m making gaya her looks:) this razor back tee is just palin funny, the print says CEREAL KILLER +++++ loving the mustard color!!!





yup, i also have that shirt! again, many thanks to size 18 (clap, clap)



...and weee i have a new woven bag from mendrez. sorry it's black again. i was black-bag-deprived on my younger years, all i can spell is n-a-t-i-v-e. although this one still has a native feel to it because it's woven naman.





Mary Janes, Kids of Bayo, am I becoming senile? Whichever way, I am enjoying every bit of it.


P.S.P.S.P.S.P.Snicey bangles from divi. i've got a secret to squeal. i am a big fan of anything leopard!! my big time dream is to wear it from head to toe!! i can hear my ate shouting 'you are not Gwen Stefani!!!!'

2 comments:

sugarasukal said...

hoy jayde! malandi ka! musta na?

=)

sugar
http://sugar.splitsys.com

Anonymous said...

haha shempre itayo ang bandera ng AB COMM hehe ms sarile will be so proud!:)

uyy miss ko na makati at ang bananaque sa hapon.