04 October 2008

Old Manile

Siesta.

Simple joys. Coffee break. Pick-me-up.

Everyone won't say no to a break. Especially if you're working your butt off, and everything's just piling up. Although i am not a part of that "everyone', it's nice to seat back and have some 'me' time:)

A good way to seal the deal? Pan de Manila's Cheese Pesto Pandesal paired with their Cafe con Leche (their version of Spanish Style Coffee). I am not a fan of pesto in pastas but i sure like it in my pandesal! Hmmmm watch out for the not-so-good after breath hehe.







I've always liked the soft breads of Pan de Manila, from the usual pandesal, to their cheese, and now their version of cheese pesto. And the variety of spreads to choose from as well.. can't resist the delectable coco jam and garlic spread.


read the catchy phrase at the back of the label:)


"Damhin muli ang init at sarap ng nakaraan....

kape at pandesal ng Pan de Manila"


I agree.

No comments: