23 November 2010

tranquilacosita



our forth LBD-er is anabel of tranquilacosita.com.
she's from spain and i stumbled upon her blog a month back and i'm now a super fan!
i love the versatility of her wardrobe and how she puts pieces together.
since i'm a lover of anything animal print, i wanna snatch her snake-skin shoes:)
this lbd version is glamrock at its best with the right mix of silvers, smoky eyes and her bright red polish, much like a balenciaga bag with the finest hardware.

gracias, anabel!

if you wanna join the LBD challenge, email your photos here:
indarapats@gmail.com. this runs until DEC 5.

4 comments:

Anabel Godoy said...

thank you so much Jayde! You're amazing! I'll will publish your post the next time I write in my blog!

many kisses from spain!!

:)

Jayde said...

muchos gracias as well Anabel!:)
keep in touch
<3

Mimi said...

Gorgeous shoes!! I think I might have to enter the with my LBD...honestly I love wearing it anyway;)

http://aestheticlounge.blogspot.com/

said...

Love the shoulders on this bad boy!

EMMA//