09 April 2008

Vizco's at #5 Session Road

Watchagonna do?

If Sunday becomes Monday already and you can't feel the breeze? zzzz.

If your parents went to strawberry fields already and you're left with your kuya? zzzz.

Walk, bond and eat.






We're suppose to eat at Le Chalet, the al fresco restaurant across the street, but the server has left us waiting for like eternity already, tsk. We're eyeing the Swiss burger and pizza, but we're too inip already so watchagonnado? walk out that is hehe

How about Zola bar? kuya passed since the place is always crowded daw with call cennner(hihi) peeps (earth to JP??!! how about your sissy here?:))

the story ends at Vizco's. a humble resto/bakeshop beside Don Hen. Serves mostly italian greats from pizza to pasta. i had to pass nga lang with the carrot cake(summer eh!tsk)

kuya's breakfast

Pomodoro

i tasted the sauce and it's super yum. i liked the strong flavor of it. but he shooed me away coz i have my own pasta daw hehe


Garlic and Sun dried tomatoes

compared to the other, the sauce on this one's kinda bland, but i enjoyed munching the sun dried tomato :) hmm a hint of veggie might jump start my day eh?





Strawberry Shortcake

Heavenly.

the middle part is also filled with bits of strawberries. the sweetness complemented the sourness(?) of the berries.



if it weren't for the cake, i'll head home already. Baguio's not as exciting anymore. especially when you just went here last December lang..+++ with the Olsen twins pa, everything's different. maybe i'm just getting older. every year's an exciting trip for me, but as years goes by, it's the same old same old. the gates of the Mansion is not as big anymore. The blooms weren't as colorful as it was before. But the Raisin bread from John Hay's still the same..and i'm still afraid of horseback riding. the Sisters from the Good Shepherd still makes the creamiest Ube Jam, and i can still recall the park at night when i was young, my mom blowing the inihaw na mais to cool it before she lets me dig into it.

I don't know if you'll count it a day hehe. tiring trip. Bad idea. but my lazy Monday is not so lazy after all.. what's in store for my next lazy monday kaya?

BONDING WITH MAMITA!!!!



I had been on kitchen hiatus for so long already. so making strawberry salad with my mom's the best way to kick my ass:) i 'helped' her pulse, blend, switch on/off the blender. we made a lean mean strawberry salad, ala 5-star hooo.



Did you see the syrup ha, ha, ha? and the garnishing?:) HRM na HRM ah.



For orders.. please contact me at toot loko lang:)

No comments: